Transformation Yoga Project offers specialized community training for yoga teachers, educators, social workers, counselors and anyone interested in sharing mind body practices. Our trauma-sensitive approach is inclusive, accessible and offers tools that build resilience in the face of life’s challenges.
We offer weekend workshops throughout the year that focus on the three different topics, including:
- Recovery and Behavioral Health
- Justice and Reentry
- Resilience and Youth
Our interactive training includes lecture, discussion, self inquiry, group process, practice teaching and instruction on concrete tools and topics, including:
- Mindfulness-based practices that increase social and emotional regulation, reduce stress, increase focus and build community
- Trauma informed yoga exercises, including breath practices, gentle movement and meditation
- Clear ways to ensure accessibility, inclusion and cultural humility
- How to focus participants on fostering their own strength and resilience
“Thank you deeply for this opportunity to be connected to so many people that hold the value of yoga service.”
“The discussion about diverse identities and privilege was of the most value to me because it affirmed the presence of a community of people who are working towards the same goal: Love.”
“The training offered sight on the justice system, resilience, trauma and service.”
Interested in bringing Transformation Yoga to your site?
Enter your email address and we will send you information about our programs.
Director of Training